- EVM Honda Trivandrum
breadcrumb EVM Honda Trivandrum > Gallery
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
Blog Post Title September 24, 2019
Time to change your February 14, 2017
The best time to February 14, 2017
Replacing a timing February 14, 2017
Time to race February 14, 2017
- Nothing Ear 1 True Wireless Earphones First Impressions: Something Out Of Nothing July 29, 2021After months of speculation and teasers, the Nothing Ear 1 is finally official. Priced at Rs. 5,999 in India, the Nothing Ear 1 looks impressive, but what else is there to this mid-range true wireless headset? Here are my first impressions.
- Google Play Store Is Banning 'Sugar Dating' Apps With Revised Inappropriate Content Policy, More July 29, 2021Google Play store is revising many of its existing policies and adding new terms. As a part of the same, Google has applied a blanket ban on sexual content and will ban 'Sugar Dating' apps starting September 1. Many such apps were present on the Google Play store.
- Robinhood, Gateway to 'Meme' Stocks, Raises $2.1 Billion in IPO July 29, 2021Robinhood, the owner of the trading app that emerged as the go-to destination for retail investors speculating on this year's ‘meme' stock trading frenzy, raised $2.1 billion (roughly Rs. 15,600 crores) in its IPO.
- Google Fined RUB 3 Million for Violating Personal Data Law, Its First Fine for the Offense July 29, 2021Google was fined RUB 3 million (roughly Rs. 30 lakhs) by Russia for violating personal data legislation, Google's first fine for that offense, Moscow's Tagansky District Court said.
- Panasonic Rides Demand for Home Appliances, Car Batteries to Post a 27-Time Surge in Q1 Profits July 29, 2021Panasonic said first-quarter operating profit surged more than 27 times, handily beating expectations as demand for home appliances and automotive batteries recovered from a particularly weak COVID-hit year.
- Didi Global Considers Going Private to Calm China, Compensate Investor Losses: Report July 29, 2021Didi Global is considering going private to placate Chinese authorities and compensate investor losses since the ride-hailing firm listed in the United States, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
- Gboard Now Suggests Important Parts to Paste From Full Copied Text: Report July 29, 2021Gboard will now offer important bits such as links, dates, times, and numbers to paste from the copied text, as per a report. The update was rolled out to Pixel phones in June, and is in beta for other phones, the report said.
- Black Widow Out in August on Disney+ Hotstar in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada July 29, 2021Black Widow to release in August on Disney+ Hotstar in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada. No word on a theatrical release date.
- Xiaomi Leads India Smartphone Shipments in Q2 2021, Realme Leads 5G Segment: Counterpoint July 29, 2021Counterpoint has released its Q2 2021 smartphone shipment report and the company says that a total of 33 million units were shipped in the quarter, growing by 82 percent year-on-year (YoY). Xiaomi led the market with a 28.4 percent share while Samsung took the second spot with an 18 percent share.
- Google Play Protect on Android Failed Against Malware-Detecting Apps From Avast, McAfee, More: AV-Test July 29, 2021Google Play Protect has failed to provide a competitive level of security on Android devices against popular anti-malware solutions from companies such as Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, McAfee, NortonLifeLock, and Trend Micro. AV-Test conducted a study that suggested inefficiency of Google’s solution against protecting users from malware.